Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Thought You Knew No Longer Is...
focusracer,Apr 4 2008, 04:32 PM Wrote:Something very similar to this happened to a friend of mine a couple years back. He came home one to a wife who "Just didn't want to be married anymore." 2 kids, a house, everything. He tried so hard to salvage that marriage which ended up with him eventually living downstairs so he could still be with his boys daily and spending a lot of nights drinking by himself.[right][snapback]261293[/snapback][/right]

He's not refering to me but that "could have been me", as things got worse all I did was just work harder to please "it" for the "family good", got used to being used and if a guy is allowed to admit it(?) abused. I was in a mental state. I lived in my own basement for two years and posted here in the thousands.

She married me because she was intent on changing me. How stupid is that? You can't change someone and in my case, based on countless female references, why would you want to? The Facebookers know I have countless women going back 20+ years who profess I am the best thing to ever happen to them. I only married because I figured "this is as good as it gets" and had spent the previous three years screwing everything that had walked or crawled in Owen Sound and thus got my ya-ya's out in the process.

Once married I stayed good, gave my all and was dry for too long. Goes to show how much I am willing to give when I do commit.

Oh Lord, after a crappy winter, I am in my happy place again now, women want me and men want to be me. East York's next millionaire has raised a fine boy and up'd the threat level to: "Uber Charming", has hot and cold running women and debating which one to road trip to Cali in the WRX with.

Lesson: NEVER SETTLE!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Messages In This Thread
What You Thought You Knew No Longer Is... - 2001 ZTS - 04-05-2008, 10:08 AM