Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wants Another "i Want To Boost Thread!"?
Set a budget because whatever setup you choose the actual kit aside you have to take in account labor and tuning that may also include dyno runs which are expensive. And turbo setups are not maintenance free. Some need a quite a bit of up keep. I would give Focus Sport a try they have a nice turbo setup for the duratec and Randy as far as I know is the best focus tuner around. I myself have the VF supercharger kit and from Focus Sport took me 5 days to get it installed because I could only work on it after work and I had a few problems to kink out. I just did my data logging and just waiting for Randy to send me the fine tune. Turbo or Supercharger I can say for a fact that their kits are well put togetherl, sent with a packing list so you know you have everything, shipped very neat and overall customer service and support are excellent.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".

Messages In This Thread
Who Wants Another "i Want To Boost Thread!"? - SmokeBCBuDZ - 04-11-2008, 02:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  15"x7" Steel Wheels Anyone? LightAges 12 4,059 06-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Last Post: 2.0duratecpower
  High Quality yard sale over in "sell" forum jackpot 1 2,409 06-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Last Post: tdot-zx3