Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vf Supercharger Install Update**********
Hey guys sorry about the link! I re-did it for you fine gentleman to see.

So I have had this kit installed for a week now. The install I did myself and it went pretty well although I did have a couple of problems that were fixed fairly easily. And it looks and sounds amazing how ever I am running to rich and need to put it on a wideband to adjust the air/fuel so the actual running of the kit in lower rpms (1000 2500) I get some lag/hesitation.
Kit opened!
[Image: DSC00836.jpg]
Here was one problem. Oil feed fitting that was provided was to small.
[Image: DSC00847.jpg]
And here we have oil feed and oil return fittings in place. I was scared about drilling and tapping the oil skirt but it went smoothly. :D
[Image: DSC00848.jpg]
Here are the coolant and power steering reservoirs relocated as well as the modified coolant and power steering lines.
[Image: DSC00843.jpg]
VF engine mount in place.
[Image: DSC00844.jpg]
Side view or the engine bay.
[Image: DSC00845.jpg]
Kit fully installed.
[Image: DSC00850.jpg]
[Image: DSC00851.jpg]
You guys will laugh at this. Because I don't have a laptop with XP I had to haul my tower and heavy ass monitor down the apartment stairs to REV datalogs for Randy.
This is how you datalog! :lol:
[Image: DSC00849.jpg]
So as you can see the the kit install is easy and straight forward but if any of you plan on doing this kit know that it is not meant for a zetec without A/C. I had to find a smaller belt.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".

Messages In This Thread
Vf Supercharger Install Update********** - SmokeBCBuDZ - 04-12-2008, 11:11 AM