Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seats Are In...finally*pics*
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 18 2008, 02:16 PM Wrote:Man those look nice.  How much for the skins and the installation on your stockers?
[right][snapback]262381[/snapback][/right]
I bought these used, but from what I gather Katskinz are not cheap. I have heard of people paying upwards of $600+ for just the skins I would be more than willing to sell you my stock seats and wrap them for you, but in my opinion you would be better off ordering the skins yourself and covering your own seats. Install is easy, they are made to fit. Just go to the Katskinz site and design your own seats. There are many options! The ones I got have "Focus" embossed in the backrests. Call in your order and wrap'em up.

SL8RZZX3,Apr 18 2008, 02:29 PM Wrote:soon!!

you wanna come help?

i need to get a couple other pieces before the install i should price those out today since i'm off
[right][snapback]262382[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I'll give you a hand for sure. Just give me the heads up so I can set aside some time.
Blacked-out 06 ZX3 : Eibach Pro's, Tokico Blues, Tri-Ax STS, Steeda SRI, Cosworth 67mm TB, Cosworth Header, Energy Suspension Poly Mounts, PS2, Red & Black Katzkins...

Messages In This Thread
The Seats Are In...finally*pics* - audionut405 - 04-19-2008, 12:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got My Seats Finally MAlby7 21 4,575 01-17-2005, 03:20 AM
Last Post: MAlby7