Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free?
Ok, after reading a lot of posts on here about the various problems with the Foci's, I'm wondering if I'm the only person on here who's had almost nothing go wrong with his car? :ph34r:

I Have only replaced the front swaybar links, and gotten a leak in the AC lines repaired, but other than that, I've had nothing go wrong with my car. I'd even say that the swaybar links could be due to high milage and rough roads over a short period of time. I've replaced the links, the front rotors and pads (once), the tires (once), and the exhaust (by choice, not because of need).

There only a couple little gripes I have with the car,including aftermarket light bulbs (like the Silverstars) don't last in the extreme cold...I was replacing them once per month last winter. Also, I hate how fast the foglamps leaked or got discoloured, the fuel guage NEVER goes to full (even if I put gas in until it streams down the side of the car), and the hatch release button (and the one on the keyfob) won't open the hatch with the car running 50-75% of the time (wonder if that's a safety feature that can be disabled like the seatbelt alarm).

Those things aside, I've had nothing substantial go wrong with the car (knocking on the wood desk as I type that...lol :P )...

Anyone else in the same scenario as me? Just seemed to have picked a good solid car, possibly built on a tues/wed/thurs? Lol! :lol:
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free? - Drivesthebeast - 01-19-2005, 02:25 AM
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free? - S2 - 01-19-2005, 02:51 AM
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free? - paolo - 01-19-2005, 10:43 AM
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free? - naz - 01-19-2005, 11:39 AM
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free? - K_OS - 01-22-2005, 06:17 AM
So Who's Been Almost Trouble Free? - K_OS - 03-23-2005, 04:19 AM