Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs: Kw 2 Coilovers, Pro-m Maf/30lb Inj., Springs
New lower prices! Preference to local pickup.

1) Looking for $175 plus shipping for KW Variant II FRONT ONLY coilovers. I believe these work for 2000-2005 Focus. I'm including rear camber kit for sedan and coupe (I used them on a wagon) which you will need if you are going lower ($59 at Steeda, I'll clean them up better than photo). The KWs give 1.4-2.5" drop and are adjustable for rebound damping and are the galvanized version. The spring tool, anti-corrosion spray (never got around to using) and damping adj. tool are included.
[Image: frontstruts1.jpg]

[Image: frontstruts2.jpg]

[Image: rearcamber.jpg]

They had only been on for 1 year, less than 25K. When I pulled them off I cleaned them up and gave them a coat of yellow on the springs and aluminum on the struts to prevent any further rusting. My objective was to stop rust, not look pretty, so they look good, but they don't look new. The purple anodized parts survived one Canadian winter quite well.

They handle great and function perfectly. They handle little bumps better than stock and stiffen up when you need it.

2) Cut wagon springs for $40 plus shipping - I'll clean them up better than the photo. I know some people think that cutting springs is cheesy, but I cut the soft end off stock springs (it's a long story) for rougly 1.5" drop (see photo) and ran them with Eibach shocks and the above listed KW struts. They worked great. They were heavily undercoated, and only show surface rust near the bottom.

[Image: rearsprings.jpg]

3) Pro-M 70mm MAF with 30# Ford Racing injectors for the Zetec engine - let's try $125 plus shipping. Both are new. The injectors are the red-top high impedance type. The combo would be good for a mild boosted project (my original plan) or a radical all motor and the combination was used a lot in Holdener's Focus performance book.

[Image: ProM-1jpg.jpg]

I'll include a separate 19 lb "nozzle" for the Pro-M that could be used with the stock injectors, but I can't guarantee it'll work since the previous owner popped the lid for some reason but claims it works fine (everything inside looks OK).

[Image: ProM-5.jpg]

Let me know.

Messages In This Thread
Fs: Kw 2 Coilovers, Pro-m Maf/30lb Inj., Springs - DadsToy - 08-04-2008, 08:05 AM