Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Police Officer Take Care Of This Situation?
Couple of points:

1) Although it is the police responsibility to enforce the local by-laws concerning excess noise, it's not surprising that it's way down their priority list ... so this should be your last ditch option. Having said that ... you pay taxes as part of your rent and you are entitled to their service.

2) Put it in writing always ... and if you have a conversation on the phone or in person with someone, follow that up with a letter that states "here's what we talked about, and here's what you committed to do" ... anything verbal is virtually worthless ... and in putting it in writing make sure you send copies to whomever else should be involved ... landlord, owner, super, manager ... whatever.

3) Do not let the morons know it's you who's complaining about them ... and make sure that the building's management keeps it to themselves too.

4) I'm sure there's any number of us on here who would be happy to put a second or third set of eyes on something if you wanted ... I have a lot of experience in these things and of course, there's Daniel if you can afford him. ;)
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
Will Police Officer Take Care Of This Situation? - ZTWsquared - 09-13-2008, 05:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So What's The Protocol In Such A Situation? darkpuppet 44 11,128 08-02-2006, 03:29 AM
Last Post: microbunny