Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warranty Question Regarding Cars With Mtx-75
what i am wondering is:

1) is there an outlined difference in warranty on the autotragic compared to the mxt-75
2) is there an actual place in say warranty book pro rating the warranty?

the reason i ask is because i brought my zx4 in to get checked/fixed. it has roughly 30k on the clock. now i got a call about an hour after dropping it off and taking them out for a drive in it telling me that it turns out that its not the shifter assembly but rather the internals of the tranny. ok cool they're guna rip it apart great to hear. he pauses then says do you authorize us to take it apart? i say why do i need to authorize it. well i was told that depending on what they find when it is opened up, either i will be covered of i will not be. due to the fact that it is a stick shift they say that the warranty is not the same because of driving habits and abilities to drive etc. and that ford mite not cover it. well if there is not something stated in the warranty booklet, i want to know because then i can take it to them and show them. odds are its gunna be on my dollar and i realize that but i would rele like to keep my money in my hands not theirs lol

so check your warranty manuals if you dont mind and see if u can find something, or if u already know 100% then shout it out

thanks a bunch guys
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
Warranty Question Regarding Cars With Mtx-75 - GFXjamie - 09-30-2008, 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warranty Question. Re:mods. Scourge 9 2,656 11-04-2008, 10:41 AM