Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Mecp Qualified
just attending mobile dynamics won't get you certified..
keeping good grade through each week's test and getting good grade on making stuff and hands-on-traininig will let you take a mecp test..

bronze(basic) level is easy enough if you kept good grade on each weeks' test, but silver(advanced) is not..

i passed both of them..

future shop is comission base, if you do more work, you will get paid more..but you won't learn lots from this..
sometimes they do s***ty work and send customer to us(bestbuy) to figure out..because they don't want to lose their $$$..they get some % of what installation worth..

best buy is salary base, no matter how hard you work and how many you do, you still get same hour base pay..it sucks, i know..so we take care of most of others' s***ty work..we fix and diagnosis problem..
but good thing is you learn lots and lots..

and also not all best buy and alll future shop got same skill of installation..
when you choose locations, visit and see it first..

they will pay you based on experience, i have like 1 year experience now, i am not getting paid anything near 30k yet..
i am thinking to get second job on my off days..

but i heard mecp certified installer can get $25 per hour easily when they get enough experience..something like 2yrs+
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread
Getting Mecp Qualified - trinifoci - 10-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Getting Mecp Qualified - GFXjamie - 10-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Getting Mecp Qualified - Focus man. Focus. - 10-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Getting Mecp Qualified - konafocuswrc - 10-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Getting Mecp Qualified - trinifoci - 10-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Getting Mecp Qualified - konafocuswrc - 10-03-2008, 12:38 AM