Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates On The Focus Accident After Massiv Oct.20
well either or your car will have major structural damage to it, and if it was me I'd deal it in If I got the car back, because once a car has been damaged structrally if your hit in the same spot again your car will more or less be less useful in an collision next time around.

I can tell you right now that if your car has indeed hit your insurance company's magic number mark (usually about 1/2 the value of the car plus milage factors on greatly here) they will wright it off. also I'm asuming your car is a 2007 ? if it is your car might also be factored into the " it's the previous body style model" thought as it would not be a 2008+. If you have something in your policy with your insurance about new car replacement, go with that as you'd have pease of mind of having a car replaced with no structrual damage.

I can tell you that a 2007 Focus at my work with the same milage would be about max 11,000 at auction, and it would have to be loaded.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Messages In This Thread
Updates On The Focus Accident After Massiv Oct.20 - Frost__2001 - 10-25-2008, 08:01 AM