Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyno Numbers - Svt Focus With 6psi Jr Kit!
bluetoy,Jan 30 2005, 10:27 PM Wrote:What poorer numbers??? Every JRSC SVT dyno I have seen is at 200 whp and 155-160 tq.. What's poor about that?? Your 170 was incredibly low and something does not add up. You only brought the dyno numbers up to what everybody else is running with the black box.

You also stated the thing was "pig rich" What's that exactly?? 10:1 11:1 12:1??? Mine is steady at 12:1.. ???

Like I said I would have liked to see some 215/165 numbers.. That would be good!!!

*thumbsup* to that.

Anyone whos payed attention to anything jrsc related would know that what your saying in this thread miester is way off. You honestly gained minimal HP over the black box that we can safely say 195-200 is the average.

I hate always chiming into these threads with negative stuff, but honestly I cant sit back and have people who wouldnt know any better think your chip will make them 30whp on a svtf. Like common. Even you should know that this wasnt the case with this tune / theres something more to the story.

Impess us and hit 215whp. Or else id just have to give this a *thumbsdown*
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.

Messages In This Thread
Dyno Numbers - Svt Focus With 6psi Jr Kit! - tdot-zx3 - 01-31-2005, 01:36 PM