Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyno Numbers - Svt Focus With 6psi Jr Kit!
Every one knows i think the jrsc sucks because of its lack of TQ and any good numbers from it

But in meisters defence the curve looks good and his tuning on this one any way looks like he is very close , It isn't his tuning that causes the lower number

All the black box addresses is the fuel if you want to call it that as boost comes up it takes the injectors to 100% duty cycle and holds them there well before it is needed in the mid range and kills what little HP it tryes to add , Im sure this is where he saw the largest gain

What the crappy black box doesn't address at all is timing , jrsc leaves the knock sensor to do there work and as your jrsc spark knocks (and it does) the knock sensor pulls the timing in the top

I would bet meister pulled about 5 to 11 Deg of timing to make his customers SVT safe that is a LOT of timing , I have found it takes that range to now rely on the knock sensor at all

As for the turbo for the SVT our kit is 5800.00 but with all the tuning that is out we know offer it with out tuning so you can get your own for 5200.00 less tuning (MIC)

Tom

Messages In This Thread
Dyno Numbers - Svt Focus With 6psi Jr Kit! - 1turbofocus - 02-01-2005, 12:08 AM