Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Us Auto Bailout: D O A Into The Senate
GFXjamie,Dec 28 2008, 12:41 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 23 2008, 11:01 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Dec 23 2008, 08:02 PM Wrote:sry havent been paying attention to this thread. incase u dont know, i am younger and dont tend to be friends with retiree's. also, the plant here hasnt been around long enough to of had ppl retire. i can see the point you are getting across. but the thing is, import auto makers are paying just as much as domestics. the problem with the domestics is the union /thread
[right][snapback]278743[/snapback][/right]
I've forwarded this info to my union "brothers"

They will be paying you a visit.

Enjoy.
[right][snapback]278748[/snapback][/right]

lol how old are u? 13? like seriously, the unions have f***ed everything up. you know it and so does everyone else. they have done so many moves to negotiate, now to the point where, if u get laid off, they pay you for a year until a position opens up and after that year you are officially terminated. you can then go on unemployment for a year and further sit on your ass and suck back more money. now how is this beneficial economically? seeing as how lay offs happen more often then you get laid it is useless to help the companies turn a profit.
[right][snapback]278829[/snapback][/right]

Watch what you say. Even if you were 100% correct in your statements, which you are not, you are stepping on my way of living and the livlihood of my family and many other huhdereds of thousands in Ontario.
Most are not as civilized as meford or myself or even Sparky.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.

Messages In This Thread
Us Auto Bailout: D O A Into The Senate - CanadaSVT - 12-29-2008, 07:52 AM