Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Us Auto Bailout: D O A Into The Senate
DD1,Dec 29 2008, 08:06 AM Wrote:hey untill you actually make a living and support yourself and have your car in YOUR OWN name maybe now is the time that less is more....... Until that time is here and your invite to the big ppl table, why don't you just go back to ur mommy's tit???
[right][snapback]278848[/snapback][/right]

first off, i make a living for myself, i pay 100% of anything relating to my car. i drive 40,000 kms a year and can afford to pay for the gas prices when 91 was over 1.40. i am 19 years old. i am an arogant son of a bitch and i know it. but hey, atleast i wasnt the only one who was "misinformed" about the union bs. but you are also on the union side so everything you say is one sided towards them. you cant spell facts with choosing a side here. just my 0.02$ cuz i can clearly afford it. and BTW with regards to your comment on my mothers tit, i havent seen or talked to my mother in 6 years, but i will however keep sucking on your moms tit, tastes like vanilla in the mornings ;)

im having far to much fun with this. btw this is an internet discussion, im not in any way harming your way of living. you are mentally retarded if you take this as anything other then a opinion and point of view.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
Us Auto Bailout: D O A Into The Senate - GFXjamie - 12-30-2008, 02:36 AM