Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who Had A Problem Starting Their Car Today?
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 16 2009, 11:18 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 16 2009, 11:09 AM Wrote:Car's doing better than I am ATM :ph34r:

So damn cold outside and so damn slippery (salt does jack when its this cold and even less when where you have to walk is in the shade most of the daylight hours :()

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]279661[/snapback][/right]

I would hope you don't have problems with your car (touches wood). But with mine being 7 years old and not causing much trouble at all I think a no start morning isn't all that bad considering the temp. outside. That being said, I hope I haven't jinxed you. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]279666[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I've seen brand new cars have problems with this deep freeze, esp. if they've been left outside :blink:

In your case though, seven years and a first no start? That's impressive to be sure.

Even when I used to park outside at my old place, my cars would normally start with at most a stab on the gas pedal. I was always anal about making sure my charging system was up to snuff after having the Taurus alternator(s) fiasco.

Meant I probably bought an extra battery or two along the way that I didn't need right then though <_<

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
So Who Had A Problem Starting Their Car Today? - NefCanuck - 01-17-2009, 02:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Because today is "solve that problem" day ZTWsquared 5 2,426 05-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.