Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripping, Painting, And Installing Zx3 Skirts
Well on another topic, I picked up Nik's set of Euro Grills on Sunday and started installing them on my ZX5. I have only installed the upper so far and I am quite impressed as to how it is coming out. I haven't taken any pictures of my progress as of yet but I will fill you in.

The upper grill is actually quite easy to get on as there are 2 less bolts used on the European version. I cut up my stock grill to mount the turn signals in behind the Euro one. I don't really like that but I do not have the Mach or E-Bay style headlights with the built in turn signals. But it does look nice. Nik's Euro Grill had the Ford emblem worn off so I modified my badge to fit. It is a little bit smaller than the one that came off but it still fits quite nicely.

For the lower I had to trade Nik my stock lower for his Euro but I have the pieces to re-install my fog lights that Nik provided. Now I just need to find the time to lay down on the driveway and get it in there. I also have a new lower rad shield that I need to install while I am under there. This would be a lot easier if it were warmer but what can we do about that?

A new thread will be started once the job is complete and I have pictures to add.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Messages In This Thread
Stripping, Painting, And Installing Zx3 Skirts - Focus man. Focus. - 02-24-2009, 04:20 AM