Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svtf Engine & Trans... Whats It Worth?
dBlast,Mar 3 2009, 04:04 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 3 2009, 10:49 AM Wrote:No problem, let me kno wif you want to go ahead, the guy that bought my focus is looking at this swap.
[right][snapback]282043[/snapback][/right]

I thought your turbo > SVT???

Is he trying to de-tune so that he does not crash the car again?
[right][snapback]282059[/snapback][/right]

He wants the block, so zetec head, with the svt block. The SVT's are supposed to have stronger blocks...i havent read much on it though.

The way this kid drives, that zetec isn't going to last him very long. He was telling me he's been hitting as much as 20psi with the cool weather, dont know how much of that I beleive though. :ph34r:

Kid likes to fib a bit me thinks....he called the other day to say he heard a pop after going for a run, told him it was his charge piping to TB, said he checked it and that wasnt it. Told him to go under and check again, but 'he was sure' it wasnt that pipe because 'I checked it 4 times already' :rolleyes:

Called me 2 hours later to tell that pipe blew off but he swore it wasn;t like that the last time he went under....kid just didnt check it at all when I told him, easy as that.

Kid also tightened the BOV as tight as it could go. Big no no, I even told him not to touch it when I sold it to him because it was set where it should be, but he didnt listen...now I have to go over this month sometime and undo everything he did on the car....meh $40/hour is what i charge, cash only. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Svtf Engine & Trans... Whats It Worth? - Flofocus - 03-04-2009, 07:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need a little help. Whats it worth PEGASIX 4 3,036 03-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Last Post: castone
Shocked SVT motor trans what is it worth? QWKRN-U 8 4,893 05-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: 02_svt_guy