Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Please, Is This Guy Legit?
So i just got another reply from him after asking him some questions. Here's what he said:

I am a reseller for a company in California.. I get overnite express shipping to me for free... Then I send the items out.. Most items I already have here.. But with a odd bolt patternt I have to order from them.. They keep them stocked in wharehouse.. Its not a custom bolt pattern they do make them just not common.. As far as payment. I am not set up for credit card payments yet.. It cost me to be able to accept payment that way.. I try to offer the lowest prices around and that is one way I am able to cut my overhead cost, and allows me to sell cheaper..

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.. and Let me know what you would like to do for payment.

When you pay me by western union. You do not pay any extra. it cost 10$ to send the money to me. I take that off the price you owe... Let me know.. You can email or call KD PERFORMANCE 1 506 962 2202

...i told him that i don't trust western union, and wester union even says to not send money to someone you don't know (esp. business transactions).

Really? thanks for that postal code tip!
Be the change you want to see in this world.

Messages In This Thread
Advice Please, Is This Guy Legit? - 02ztsian - 03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Advice Please, Is This Guy Legit? - cornflakes - 03-24-2009, 02:06 AM
Advice Please, Is This Guy Legit? - schade - 03-24-2009, 10:28 AM