Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Either Im Unlucky, Or Just Cursed
NikiterZTS,May 4 2009, 04:06 PM Wrote:Jesus Jamie..... :o

I'm taking off the stuts tomorrow.
[right][snapback]286528[/snapback][/right]

tell me about it i cant even believe this

i am going to make it clear that the pcm and tps along with all the labor included thus far will not be paid for as it was originally stated that it was warranty work and i have not once signed a diagnostics sheet stating that i have to pay a dime

i will pay to have the car repaired as it was not a ford part that caused the problem but the fact that it took them almost a week to get it up in the air to look at the crank when i told them i saw metal shavings there in the first place is ridiculous

the fact of the matter is that all they did was toss a part in here and there until they found a solution and when it comes to parts and labour that total over two thousand dollars to diagnose well that to me is a little strange

we will see how things go as the week progresses and my father gets more irritated with these pricks as he seems to deal better with them then i

i guess a little persuassion goes a long way

if all else fails but i can get outta paying a dime i will most likely have the car parked until my cammed two eighty nine with a high rise intake mani and four barrel carb with a five speed winds up in the car as i already have two eight cylinder and a five speed sitting in my possession both of which are pure ballin

also sorry for lack of punctuation and numbers as my computer has sticky keys on and wont turn off
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
Either Im Unlucky, Or Just Cursed - GFXjamie - 05-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Either Im Unlucky, Or Just Cursed - paolo - 05-08-2009, 12:04 PM