Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Discovery On My Way To Work This Morning.
the problem is never the device, but the people...

it's not the guns, blackberry's, automatic tranny, and cellphone's fault.

But they enable people to be stupid... and even though it makes sense to not drink and drive, people still do. The majority of the people out there need to be saved from their own lack of common sense.

And that's what makes it so scary. The distorted sense of entitlement and the lack of common sense.

So yeah... I don't want a blackberry because I know what it can turn into for some people, and I don't want to be one of them... I don't want to be one of those people who's always connected to work, especially when it doesn't have a business sense outside of interfering with my work-life balance.

People these days are more connected than ever -- and studies have shown that it can lead to social and mental problems.

Me personally -- I loved it when I biked out of earshot and was no longer in touch with my captors...errr.. parents.

And I still love it to this day -- a selling point for a Rogers phone is the fact that they don't work in Algonquin... that's GREAT!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Amazing Discovery On My Way To Work This Morning. - darkpuppet - 05-06-2009, 12:51 AM