Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Discovery On My Way To Work This Morning.
meford4u,May 7 2009, 09:46 PM Wrote:Had a contractor come into the house to give me a price for insulation in the basement.  About a $2k job with sprayfoam.

Answered his blackberry when we in the middle of speaking.  I continued to speak.  I noticed he was just uh huhing me and I asked him if I could boink his daughter.  Uh-huh.

Asked him again.  Can I boink your 5 year old daughter.  What!!! Oh, now your listening and I have your attention.

Get the fawk out of the house...........your not getting my business you rude pos.  I'm the customer, I'm number 1 and you listen to my every word.

Or bye-bye.
[right][snapback]286903[/snapback][/right]

Bravo,

I would do the exact same thing (Minus the demand to bonk an underaged child, I'd just ask for their car keys and ask to go for a joyride :P)

Then again I have clients who come to me with "desperate" legal problems that think nothing of taking calls during interviews with them. Hell one of them asked if I could leave my office while they took the call <_<

I mean I know its free legal advice but damn....

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
Amazing Discovery On My Way To Work This Morning. - NefCanuck - 05-09-2009, 02:11 AM