Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ministry Of The Environment -- Pulling Cars
OK, seriously. I'm calling you on this. Power of arrest? I'd better be going away in handcuffs at that point. Otherwise, as the OP said... it's profiling.

Where have they been for the past 10-15 years that street racing has taken off? Testpipes aren't exactly a new thing, you know.

It's all f***ing opportunism. That's all it is.

Now I AM going to customize my exhaust, just so I can get pulled over. We don't have e-test here. So now what do they do? Bulls*** charges? Right. 1 lawyer coming up, all because you wanted to use your obscure peace officer powers, single out a modded vehicle as "bad" and play god.

If they were doing their jobs, they'd be aiming for a much larger slice of the pie where vehicles have fallen out of warranty and are not yet at the 20-yaer classic threshold. Their own laws work against them.

You know what actually? f*** it. Let's all wait this s*** out and see what happens. Trying to navigate the snakes' nest of bureaucracy is an impossible teask, especially as far as "pull your vehicle oer to the side of the road" goes.

Run your game, gentlemen and we'll see what's what.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Ministry Of The Environment -- Pulling Cars - NOS2Go4Me - 05-09-2009, 05:10 AM