Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fuel Consumption Standards In United States
Keep going NOS...

You may have missed a lot of previous conversations, since you seem to think I care what people think about me buying a v6 stang.

I'm not a big SUV fan.. I think they're a waste. That you can fit just as much, if not more, in any car. That you can do just dandy in winter in any modern car. That most cars will do the same offroading you've done in your escape without issue.

That the SUV market is half the problem with environmentalism -- that a hybrid SUV doesn't solve anything.

I try to call it like it is... it's a culture of entitlement that lead to a general agreement that 'bigger is better', and we've gone a bit far with it. Besides -- weren't you the one who was using the term 'sheeple' recently?

I'm not trying to solve anything. I shift down to 2nd gear when I enter the tunnel to work because I like the sound.

If anyone was truly interested in saving the environment, people would
a ) change their driving habits
b ) buy cars that met their needs, not their wants.

I can make fun of niteshade, and people can make fun of my racing stripes.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
New Fuel Consumption Standards In United States - darkpuppet - 05-26-2009, 05:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nbc Bringing Top Gear Pilot To United States! Frost__2001 10 3,365 02-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Last Post: focuschef71
  European Commission Proposes Strict Fuel Standards Frost__2001 0 870 02-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001