Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont Know Why, But This Makes Me Laugh Everytime.
Flofocus,Aug 13 2009, 02:09 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 13 2009, 02:40 PM Wrote:I never knew it was so rampant, interior and exterior styling "borrowing" till I really stepped back and looked at it.[right][snapback]292644[/snapback][/right]

:lol: - who cares? many manufacturers do this, Saves money. WRX/STI/The forrester all share the same inetrior and hell very similar exteriors too.

frig, my 88 BMW had the same interior as my fathers 96. :lol:

You should be ashamed of a lot more companies then...
[right][snapback]292649[/snapback][/right]

IMO the only reason for such rapid change cycles now is to try and drive customer traffic twoards your cars when your cars aren't that exciting to begin with.

BMW? Hell MB was notorious for changing nothing substantial in there cars for years until the Japanese came along and forced their hand into becoming "stylish" and "gee whiz high tech" to command their prices after the Japanese outdid them and for less $.

BMW is built more to impress their drivers than to impress the neighbours so they aren't as far down the path of MB (yet)

If the Japanese ever get serious about out BMW'ing BMW? That's when things get interesting in the Black Forest :P

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
Dont Know Why, But This Makes Me Laugh Everytime. - NefCanuck - 08-14-2009, 05:16 AM