Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion
S2,Feb 14 2005, 05:29 PM Wrote:Awesome quality.  There is an issue with the back tip (exit section of the pipe) leaning to the passengers side where it exits the back bumper (the cutout of the bumper).  I mentioned this to them a while back but it seems it's not always an issue although the majority of the pics I have seen on the MBRP show the til "leaning" to the passengers side at the exit point.  Nothing a exhaust shop can't heat up and adjust for you.

Awesome sound, love the low rumble, not ricey at all, louder then most other catbacks (borla, magnaflow) but nothing extremely loud.  Case in point, I am 28 years old going through the police recruiting process and the loudness doesn't bother me or my fiancee (who isn't overally into sport compacts to think about that for a second).....

For the price you can't beat it.... T-304 stainless including the welds, hard to beat.
[right][snapback]85961[/snapback][/right]

^^^^^
What he said, i love mine, got it second hand on here.
Talk to Paolo before you buy it im not sure but he was talking about getting rid of his at one point.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Messages In This Thread
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion - S2 - 02-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion - ZX5focused - 02-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion - S2 - 02-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion - paolo - 02-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion - D-Dub - 02-17-2005, 04:32 AM
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion - j3rt - 02-17-2005, 11:54 AM