Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone Coming To Bell & Telus Nov '09
Flofocus,Oct 14 2009, 11:08 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 14 2009, 09:18 AM Wrote:I have to say Flo, outta "The Big Three" in Canada, Bell's customer support needs the biggest shake up.

I mean they cut my land phone line by accident on a Sunday and expected me to wait until Tuesday to get my phone back?

That's not customer service, that's customer abuse :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]295969[/snapback][/right]

Thats your opinion. I have mine. My wife has a different story, DP will have another, and so on. :rolleyes:

They all suck in customer service. Period.

I have many, many horor stories about my days with Rogers, Trust someone who's been on both sides...or all 3 sides.

Are you even sure it was Bell that cut it and not some contractor? When is the last time in the 100+ years that you've had Bell telephone call them to say thanks for not ever bringing my service down? Thought so.
[right][snapback]295983[/snapback][/right]

Not to get into the "mine is suckier than yours" debate (because let's face it, you're right each service has their horror stories) but I think the facts here are important enough to explain why I was so concerned about what happened.

The facts were that I called 611 from a cell when I discovered the dead land line.

The CSR answering the phone admitted that they had a contractor on site to terminate the service of another resident in my building. They initally claimed that the installer was now "too far away" to correct their mistake and it wasn't until I asked for their ID number so that I could speak to their supervisor the next business day that another tech "happened" to be in the area.

For any other service I'm willing to cut some slack because let's face it, cable or a cell phone goes down, it's annoyiing but not critical.

My primary landline goes down and I have a medical emergency? :ph34r:

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
Iphone Coming To Bell & Telus Nov '09 - NefCanuck - 10-15-2009, 03:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bell + Telus = Bellus paolo 0 1,139 06-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Last Post: paolo