Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone Coming To Bell & Telus Nov '09
See heres the thing with fido:

The left side of my Iphone stopped then started and stopped working after 15 days, so they sat on the phone with me and we tried everything for 15 min. After nothing worked he booked me an appointment at the apple store. Checked my phone in 20 min later the phone was fixed, turns out there was a pin that was not connected right and was something they have seen before.

Perfect customer support!

Bell Customer support:

My samsung instinct was replaced after 5 days(kept restarting).

I was paying for unlimited internet, yet half the pages I surfed to would not open.

I was told I could receive push email. When I started my first job push was required, the phone did not support it.

Then my phone started restarting again, so I went to bell and they told me to contact Samsung. Samsung told me that it was a software issue and that bell deals with software, bell told me Samsung deals with software.

After the major circle jerk I went to bell and I was willing to shell out for a BB world(500 bucks). I had a sick plan and was willing to put all the bulls*** aside for the plan. BUT when this whore at the store in Burlington Mall rolled her eyes at me I calmly said "I'll be back" and I did come back, with a Fido bag and 300 bucks to cancel my contract.

I couldn't care where my money goes as long as I get quality in return Im happy.

Land lines are good for business, you don't need them at home anymore. I haven't had one in two years.

I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.

Messages In This Thread
Iphone Coming To Bell & Telus Nov '09 - D-Dub - 10-15-2009, 04:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bell + Telus = Bellus paolo 0 1,139 06-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Last Post: paolo