Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Is A Disturbing Cel To Get..
Wait a sec Canada's Drive clean setup is not supposed to tie into the OBDII in any shape or form...
I just did a driveclean on Wagon 3 and they never asked me why my OBDII connector was (Missing) moved and permanently tied into my OBDII Bluetooth Controller/transmitter (The Transmitter is tied together with a metal bracket that uses security tamperproof screws...

I also never let them run the test without me standing there I ran my nephews car after I replaced the motor and I wasn't watching and they said right as they started the test it threw a code which was rear O2 Sensor / Bank 2 ( Whats odd is that car does NOT have a rear O2 it has only 1 and its programmed as Bank 1 O2).. well the pics of the after Installation showed I had installed a tamper proof clip on the connector which won't allow it to back out/unplug itself after I found the clip cracked and when I checked the taper proof clips I had installed were cut with side cutters

in all my cars Ive never had a Cel that didn't come with a P code attached

I JUST got a Cel about a week ago but thats a P0401 which would be no reading on the Delta Pressure Feedback Module which was replaced and the light went off

Im going to do a HEX drop of the absolute ECU Programming and see if I can find that
Im going to check 3 of my 5 wagons that have different ECU Codes

if you get the cell back up take it to Autozone and ask them to run the code and report it back here
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)

Messages In This Thread
Here Is A Disturbing Cel To Get.. - tetra - 09-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Here Is A Disturbing Cel To Get.. - Feral - 10-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Here Is A Disturbing Cel To Get.. - skippy - 12-03-2009, 09:03 AM