Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Deals Did You Get For Boxing Day?
I slept in, was awaken by a call on my cell. it was already 10:30 am, the stores were open at 6:30. so i decided to check it out anyways. I was not expecting to get any majour door crashers or anything just looking for some things i need. I went to the brick, after finding a parking and all the traffic on the roads, it took me 30 mins to get there, walked in, saw the flyers, saw a Blue Ray player for 98 bucks, regular price 199 cdn, decided i need it, to replace my 1080i upconverting dvd recorder. The man informed me they were sold out, so i decided to get smart and went to customer service, i mentioned i was picking up the blue ray that they had on sale he asked how i was gonna pay, and i said cash, he took it out and said there was one left, i paid, and went on my merry way.

now my systems complete, i only spent under an hour, didnt have to brave any long lineups, my friend was there since 3am and came home empty handed, lol, well not the same store, i think he was at future shop. and now all i need is a HDMI High Speed Cable, (formerly HDMI 1.3b) to complete my system.

oh ya, went to best buy and picked up a few blue rays for 6.99, 7.99 etc. to go with my new system.
My other ride is your Mom

Messages In This Thread
What Deals Did You Get For Boxing Day? - paolo - 12-28-2009, 04:49 AM