Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Deals Did You Get For Boxing Day?
Store One
I got to futureshop at 7am and it was a mad house. My plan was to find a DSLR for either a decent price or bundled with a telephoto lens, no luck in that department. Then I saw so many bluerays on sale, but stopped myself from buying them and focused on two, which were Pineapple Express and Taken. Pineapple was not on sale and Taken was sold out.

Store Two
Best Buy is down the street from futureshop, so I checked it out. I remembered my aunt said she was looking for a decent tv, nothing big, and for her condo. They had a Bravia for $399, but sold out ....actually every tv there was sold out in the 32" range. I walked by a guy sitting on the ground staking his claim and asked if I could take a look at the tv beside his claim, to my surprise it was a Toshiba for $499 with 1080p. Grabbed it, called my aunt (still sleeping) for an approval, checked out the bluerays for the movies I wanted, nothing there . Went to the Apple section passing by laptop bags and saw a Samsonite perfect for work and travel, grabbed it.

Prices
Bluetooth ear piece (lg hbm-220)
$15 ($30 bucks original) last one in black
Future Shop

Samsonite Laptop Bag (nice and slim yet fits everything I need for work and travel)
$20 ($62 original price)
Best Buy

I purchased this for my aunt
Toshiba 32" lcd 1080p (32RV525RZ)
$499 ($699 original price)
Best Buy
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.

Messages In This Thread
What Deals Did You Get For Boxing Day? - D-Dub - 12-28-2009, 07:44 AM