Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And now for something Different.
well I hate to say this but I've now using my beater '87 Corolla for the last 2 days, as my Focus is now offically a write off. I got comfermation from my insurance ajuster yesterday that after showing the car to him, there is no point in fixing it from the accident that occured in my under ground parking lot on wednesday night, as there is $3,700 in damages to the car, before factoring in the replacement European imported items.

I still have the car, as I had the option of making a claim or to repair it myself, so I've come to the conclusion that there would be no point in the claim. The thing that bothers me the most is when i go down to the parking lot, and see my focus still in it's space all smashed up... Undecided

Otherwise I'm still sore on my left side, and I think I have a mild concussion or whiplash not 100% sure on which one yet, but I'll post pictures when I can get the car push out into the day light to take some really good pictures. I can honestly say I'm really going to miss my focus when she's finally gone. Sad
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Messages In This Thread
And now for something Different. - Frost__2001 - 06-26-2010, 08:14 AM