Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got a problem...need advice.
wow, i didnt expect it to be that much oscar.... i saw this in person and it isnt terrible, mind you it does need a ton of work. my entire accident hitting a wall was like a little over 8 grand, including all new parts, rear bumper, quarter panel, being on the rack to straighten frame for a week plus paint and everything else i nit picked about.

i personally thing that quarter can be straightened out, however im no body man. did they say if that spot behind tailgate was infact structural?

id get a couple quotes, talk to your buddy about it and say listen dude, im sorry, but you backed into the car. he may be pissed that hes out of pocket a big chunk of change but ive been in his spot before. i backed into a guys car i knew and had to have his door repainted because when the door flexed it put a crack in the paint. mind you the 200$ to have it fixed at a cheap ass body guy wasnt so bad, but the fact that i had to pay out sucked huge.

if he gives any hassle say you want a contract, if he wont sign anything then your going to have to figure out a way to make it all happen. unfortunately if you were on private property and they is no witnesses or camera's your kinda SOL.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
RE: got a problem...need advice. - Lowe9 - 06-29-2010, 11:32 AM
RE: got a problem...need advice. - GFXjamie - 06-29-2010, 11:08 PM
RE: got a problem...need advice. - Mystake - 06-29-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: got a problem...need advice. - Lowe9 - 06-30-2010, 01:10 AM
RE: got a problem...need advice. - Mystake - 06-30-2010, 05:49 AM