Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New job! and in need of safety harness
Probably more for the tradesman here than the car guys, but dunno where to go. Other than you guys, I don't have all that many contacts in the GTA.

Anywho, I finally got a new job, and they're shipping me off to Nova Scotia & New Brunswick for a 4 month project. Ruins summer & fall for the most part, but have to jump at anything I can get. Plus dealing with sad wifey since I'll only be back every few weeks.

Just went over my "must have" tool list, and well, I need a safety harness & lanyard. I have no idea where to get one at a fair price. For kicks, I looked at home depot & rona, but I'm afraid of putting my life up against a $60-100 harness. (yeah, great, and i'm not a real big fan of heights, but I can deal with it). Need something that will be good, but not break the bank.

I have all this week off minus Friday to hunt around, so maybe I'll just make some calls. I can't find any safety type places nearby.

Leaving on the 26th too, so I really can't do any sort of mail-order until I get it 2-3 day or something.

Any ideas? Sparky maybe?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA

Messages In This Thread
New job! and in need of safety harness - torradan - 07-19-2010, 03:05 AM