Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again?
Looks like it to me but double the price tag.

"Supercharged SVT"

Sounds like a kid alot of errors way worse than my forum lingo lol

hey all up for sale is my 2001 svt focus....( actually a stupidly built zx3...shhh), VORTECH superchager, mailto:K@N filter, focus sport valve cover, focus sport high performance plugs and wires, KENT cams and cam gears, comps valvetrain, cosworth cylinder head or SVT head thats been machined out for better flow. the SVT head was cosworth designed...super cool by the way. SVT or ford racing really...4-2-1 performance header...thats been header rapped..custom focus sport high flow exhaust...like maganflow...but galvinized instead of stainless, two and quarter inch. full SVT interior swap! leather trimed seats with the red cloth insert...SVT gauges..stainless diamond plate floor mats.. 5 speed tranny manual.... centerforce clutch and flywheel..the 6 speed getreg tanny that the SVT came with..I have one ,and im keeping it..for a different project, so dont ask. the car makes 193whp on 91 octane and around 225 crank power... tuned by dasilva racing.....the power to weight is simply retared..its not slow! the best part is its 42 bucks to fill from empty with premium 91 lmao..and does 450 to a tank. im not looking at trades at all if you ask i just wont reply...email guys please! mailtoConfusedllabon51@hotmail.com .

the body kit is actually a focus RS body kit that was imported from the UK.its really the only one ive ever seen in the entire GTA or anywhere for that matter. the headlights are....something...there ok i guess...came with the car. the rims are KONIG rims or whatever...rapped in agressive FALKEN race tires...sick tread...the suspension is all ford racing and is very very good.this car as no body roll what so ever,,,on ramps are a blast!! thanks boys! Im located in burlington...i work for SUMMIT ford in woodbridge during the day...the car can be seen there on occasion if you live in toronto...better to drive up there. highway 27...right near the 407...
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]