Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again?
to everyone that thought this was hilarious....your all right it was...the add was placed by the cleaning kid at the dealership. Ive personally never used kijiji before...so he posted up. im the new owner of this car...for whats it worth, the previous owner did'nt disclose much, other than what he told me and had written down. I can only really go by what that says. After giving the info to the cleaning kid..he went to work...after speaking with a member today about the car..i checked the add and realized...holy ^%$#....this is rediculous. so its been removed...further more reading this s**t and having you people rip it apart on a internet site is more funny than I can imagine. this is my second focus..my first being a 04 red SVT. the svt is 02-04 so why he put down 01 svt........is beyond me! ill be seeing you guys soon, as ive taken the offer to meet with you guys to help me out. for those who posted about this...I'd like to meet you all. ill keep in touch with the contact ive got that posted about this as well. ill get together with him to meet you guys. Im pretty interested in the thoughts on the car and any help i can get is appreciated. The bumpers and all this s**t is new to me...like I @#%$ing new they were called F2 bumpers...whats the difference who cares. I dont know who develops the supercharger kit...i just know the blower is vortech. Ill see ya guys soon...hopefully I can get some help, and be part of something like you group, because ive heard good things. ill see ya all soon. thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again? - SVTseller - 07-28-2010, 07:30 AM