Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again?
2.3 swap and turbo. The excess of parts and inventory are crazy when you have a dealership at your disposal. For now, i want to do ford gt style stripes down the side that say cosworth. the heat extractors are in place off the shelby, the rims I have to get tires for, hopefully before the meet. the wing someone can have for like 20 bucks. tint the tails and go with blacked out housing....stock style headlights. the inside of the headlight is painted black. so ill sell these or trade for a set. im running the 2500k yellow bulbs, and really just work on the 2.3. We have one out of a mazda at the dealership. the 6 speed tranny i bought from a scrap SVT in oakville. Guys belt went and wiped the valves out of the head because they were hung open. I bought the six speed for 300 bucks. On the garage floor at home. then i dunno, any thoughts. RS rims would be sick and flare the sides.
Oh and as for the previous owner, he was going to use it as a daily for his GF that left him so he says, so he ditched the car. I picked it up. Sick lightning though, I have to go to his place again tmrw. for my programmer he forgot to give me. Im more performance than flash and kits, audio, etc. so working on a 2.3 and adding a turbo into it a year down the road from now would be badass. Not to mention the built 2.3's with turbos sound deep and crazy sounding. WRX'ish, just like the RS in the UK. Oh and working for ford we get updates about the euro fords. Does everyone know the RS program to be brought here as been scrapped and that ford in 2012, is thinking of completely scrapping the SVT program. It doesnt sell anymore, and isnt marketed enough. So they plan on toasting it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again? - SVTseller - 07-28-2010, 10:48 AM