Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again?
yup, its fun here at the dealership, i just finished doing a 2010 shelby 650hp package and designing a few other things, dealership bought all the fun parts. The fiesta is a big deal for ford. This is ford testing the waters for bringing the euro cars here. if it does well, the mondeo will hit shores with the new ecoboost 4cyl turbo. that engine is also going into the new explorer for 2011. The RS in mexico as far as sales go is crap. They dont sell because there roughly mid 40 thousands for one. Because its a focus and theres no money in mexico, they dont sell. Americans buy them, but really the car doesnt sell, and thats why its not up here. the new focus will sell, and theres talks through ford that the 4cyl ecoboost may make it into the focus for 2012. just a rumour through ford. the fiesta ill bring out when its done, and all can drive it. Now that ive joined, Im going to be seeing if SUMMIT can sponser an event. the exposure would be great for all. oh and the spray painted $#@& america down the side, i thought was just funny. you can picture a 4x4 cossie machine gun mounted driving around the border. made me laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again? - SVTseller - 07-29-2010, 11:59 PM