Poll: What do you think of the 2012 Focus ST?
Awesome sauce!
Fail train!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maybe I'm late to the party...
(09-15-2010, 09:35 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: But the 2012 Focus ST? HOLY CRAP.

As long as I can swing the sticker, that will be the reason I sell my Escape and make the g/f learn to drive stick. Wait, that didn't sound right... Tongue

FJ has pics on the landing page, it's in da news blogs, bla bla bla.

Aside from the fact I hear from Gord and others now that it's only a 5-door (which I can soak), it's AWESOME.

Post up your thoughts. Big Grin
Yeah, that doesn't sound right ... your g/f should have learned about the stick by now LOL.

We've had lots of threads about the possibility of the ST making it to these shores and everyone's agreed that the car would be an awesome addition to the FoC lineup ... depending of course on price.

If it's priced in the low to mid 40k which seems likely - then there's a lot of choices to be had in that price range and the car will have to be damned good to compete.

Ford afficianados like us will probably immediately appreciate its features and history more than the typical Japanese or Euro hot hatch intender ... I just hope that Ford brings it here (and does it right), and then perhaps more importantly, I hope they have the patience to wait as its reputation and sales grow.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm late to the party... - NOS2Go4Me - 09-15-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: Maybe I'm late to the party... - ZTWsquared - 09-15-2010, 09:59 PM
RE: Maybe I'm late to the party... - tetra - 09-16-2010, 06:38 AM