Poll: What do you think of the 2012 Focus ST?
Awesome sauce!
Fail train!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maybe I'm late to the party...
(09-20-2010, 07:32 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: Oh and receipts for anonymous items at The Wall are not school supplies. Tongue
Sadly (in some ways), my oldest boy is not a partier. When he turned 19 I took him to a Green Day concert, stopped at a local bar hotspot (Hess Village) and I not only ended up drinking my drinks but his too, and then partake in solo dubage Undecided

(09-20-2010, 09:17 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: Man, it's funny seeing all of the names I can raffle off in south --> north order as I drive home.

Huntsville is a nice little town, especially down at the river. Just don't realize that you'll be bored shortly and you're fine. Lots of places there for great photography.

Long story short, I've been divorced from my ex for 16 years now, she moved back to our hometown of Windsor but later relocated tho Burk's Falls/Emsdale to escape the financial obligations she made when in Windsor. TBH it wasn't my ideal choice; growing up in a small town myself I've seen basically 3 different outcomes: kids with family connections that inherit the family business and do ok, kids that work hard to get the heck out of town and do ok, or those that don't aspire to do anything and become townies that live cheque to cheque (or welfare cheque to welfare cheque) with the emphasis on what time the beer store closes or whether the local dealer is in or out of jail this week. My son is choice two, unfortunately my daughter is headed towards choice 3.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm late to the party... - NOS2Go4Me - 09-15-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: Maybe I'm late to the party... - tetra - 09-16-2010, 06:38 AM
RE: Maybe I'm late to the party... - OAC_Sparky - 09-21-2010, 09:10 AM