Poll: What do you think of the 2012 Focus ST?
Awesome sauce!
Fail train!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maybe I'm late to the party...
Ouch, Sparky. That's got to be a tough one to deal with (your daughter). My g/f's little sister is in the same boat here. We just do what we can to try to get her back on the "right" path - the "right" path being almost anywhere but where she's heading now. She's doing her upgrading to a GED/OSSD (to me) right now, so we hope she sticks with it.

Sadly, I live within 2 blocks of my ex. Thankfully, I NEVER see her as she works at the opposite end of the city and I work 4 mins from home. Big Grin

On a much happier note, my ZX3 has been safetied and I'll go get the "real" sticker today. Took my g/f out for a cruise last night after supper - "it's really frim-riidng" Big Grin and an amused "hmmm" when I whipped a left-hander at 40 KM/H onto a sidestreet on the way to her Mom's. Love the instant bite on even the stock brakes with those SS brake lines. ALL Foci should have those standard from the factory, or as an option., I would have paid for that.

Stan, you built me a wicked foundation. Thanks dude. +1 to Stan (Focus Is Art) for that reputation thing, whatever it is.

I can't wait to get this going even further.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm late to the party... - NOS2Go4Me - 09-15-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: Maybe I'm late to the party... - tetra - 09-16-2010, 06:38 AM
RE: Maybe I'm late to the party... - NOS2Go4Me - 09-21-2010, 08:14 PM