Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FSwerks tune!
i have the same issues with cold starts. at the moment if i start my car up and try to go, ill bog for 10 seconds and then go. once the car has been running for 30 seconds or more tho, it is absolutely mint, not to mention better on the car letting it warm up to operating temp. its just when your in a rush and have to hop in and go that you run into the issue. im sure if you raised the question to him via pm, email or phone call he would have it resolved, but personally i dont really care. ill be getting more tuning done in the spring so ill wait until then. i never officially even finished tuning with him i just got to a point where the car ran mint and wanted to drive it and was having issues with live link at the time.

on thing i have to say is, randy is very good at what he does. my car n/a had a wiked tune from day 1 and currently boosted it is just as good if not better. i was so happy with his customer service through the issues with my car during tuning i even dropped him an extra 100$ tip to show my appreciation. hes a great tuner and is very patient with you. i would never pay anyone else to tune my car unless he couldnt tune it
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
FSwerks tune! - tetra - 10-01-2010, 12:21 AM
RE: FSwerks tune! - hardk0re - 10-01-2010, 01:32 AM
RE: FSwerks tune! - tetra - 10-01-2010, 02:23 AM
RE: FSwerks tune! - GFXjamie - 10-01-2010, 06:11 AM