Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange things been happening.
Ok so we were up at my parents this weekend for Turkey. Mmmm turkey. This morning we pack up to go and then strange things start happening. We pull out of the driveway and drive about 100M and the temp guage spikes and the transmission temp light comes on aswell. Pull over and shut her down. Lift the hood and check the coolant level in the overflow and it's all good. Squeeze the upper hose and it isn't presurized so I open the cap. A bit of air excapes but no rush of fluid or anything out of the ordinary. So I seal everything back up and restart the car. Guage is back to normal and the trans temp light is off.

We carry on our way.... All is good.

We get to Etobicoke and drop Jamie off at her mothers. Get back on the highway and then the Brake and ABS lights both come on. So I pull over and test the brakes out and everything seems ok. So we continue. I drive with caution the whole way home leaving alot of space just in case. Pull off at the McCowan exit and the lights go out. WTF??? I haven't checked the fluid levels yet as unpacking needed to be done.

I am stumped as to what would cause all the lights to come on and go off like this. Anyone have some ideas?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Messages In This Thread
Strange things been happening. - Focus man. Focus. - 10-12-2010, 04:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Of Our Members Has Big Things Happening! FociPhil 11 3,233 06-30-2005, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Burnin21