Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My old kit for sale, buyer beware...
I know the guy selling the kit personally. He actually lives right around the corner from me and happens to be my age as well. The car has been giving him big issues, it hasn't been running right, and he happened to be tired of "trying" to figure this out. When he got the car it never came with a tuner, nor a front mount heat exchanger.

As for the remainder of the parts, they are left on his car mainly because "he doesn't know" or understand what is part of this kit or whats not. I can help him include these items in the kit. I dont blame the guy either, hes driving from Burlington to Summit Ford everyday and this car has left him stranded SEVERAL times on the side of the 403/407/401. I've even gone to pick him up myself! So I dont blame him for swapping out the S/C and running a more reliable N/A tune that his Ford store set him up with. The car runs great btw!

So before you start flaming and bashing this guy, take a step back and understand where hes coming from. He's not as mechanically inclinded as you or I Kev and he doesn't understand what this kit involves. As I said I will help him with this. The point is, he tried correcting this supercharger problem, but he cant afford to keep dumping hundreds of dollars weekly to figure it out. No cash - No go its as simple as that. If this car gave me the problems it has been giving him I woulda burned the whole thing to the ground by now out of frustration. On the bright side of things, the price has dropped to $850. I cant buy this cause I got no cash so somebody please lol!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My old kit for sale, buyer beware... - Burnin21 - 10-14-2010, 11:46 PM