Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My old kit for sale, buyer beware...
ya buyer beware. i appreciate matts help, but this kit is a great kit when its tuned and running right. after buying a sct tuner and playing with the tuning to run N/A we discovered the kit was fine, but my ECU was so mangeled by stupid people doing stuff themselves that my computer was just toast after my ford techs played with it and stuff. instead of phoning me and saying your missing some parts or emailing me, kevin decided to just throw up on here instead. whatever way you put it it makes me look rediculous....may not have been the goal, but it ended up that way. this is why i didnt post on this site, because i knew this s**t would happen. ive got the heat exchanger and s**t, anyone can have the kit complete. this car has been a total slut in the time ive owned it. ive tried to ditch it, but i love the look, and how clean the car is, so i want to keep it. so now its N/A and running smooth. anyone who wants the kit it will be completed and you guys can get kevin to install it.....i dont give a flying f**k. maybe parts and cash to swap up if you want it but its up to you guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My old kit for sale, buyer beware... - SVTseller - 10-15-2010, 04:29 AM