Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a part out car of kijiji
Hello all, myself, and a fellow member have purchased a car being parted out, from the kingston area. A 5 door SVT focus. Were picking it up on boxing day. A 1000 bucks gets us the whole car minus the interior which got scooped right away. Car was hit front end which destroyed the front SVT bumper... Dodgy... As well as the timing belt snapped which destroyed the valves. The top end of the motor has been sold leaving the block and internals left. our 1000 bucks...500 each, gets us, possibly the rims, the block and internals, the 6 speed with 111 000km's on her, the harness, computer, no interior, no headlights, no front fenders, the hoods there, no interior... cluster or anything. Just the carpet and some remaining bits. the rear bumper is perfect, the SVT spoiler, rear subframe, all suspension, front brakes. We get all 4 doors that are mint, and the hatch. prolly missing some stuff but whatever. Im planning on swapping the front brakes onto mine, the SVT rear bumper with the center diffuser changed for the center exhaust. Unsure what ill do with the F2 rear bumper I have now, prolly keep it. The SVT spoiler, and the 6 speed with the newer clutch and that, the owners installed in it, as well as the computer and that. the other member will use the rear subframe and is Keeping the block and internals and some other goodies.Simple question...is it a good buy for a grand?

Messages In This Thread
Bought a part out car of kijiji - SVTseller - 12-19-2010, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Svt Part Out On Kijiji! castone 15 5,126 04-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Jmountney1