Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a part out car of kijiji
Well im personally going to be getting the rear bumper, which has the honeycomb diffuser changed for the center exhaust, which is pretty cool. The front brakes, the spoiler and the tranny is going into my car. Thats my 500 dollar investment. Possibly the 4-2-1 header if he has it. Were working the guy to get the rims, because theres a deal pending on them apparently, so will see.I think thats a good buy for my 500 bucks. Alot of nice SVT foci parts. The rear bumper and trans alone would exceed that 500 bucks if purchased elsewhere I think. Plus I get the the front brakes to go on mine, the spoiler, maybe even the exhaust. More interested in just having the header and that for future use, maybe on another car.
(12-19-2010, 03:42 PM)Mystake Wrote: sorry what's happening to that spoiler? and maybe even that 6 speed?

edit:

personally I wouldn't pay more than 5-800$ for a part out car, if the engine had been blown (that means everything else intact, including interior). If you feel that you'll save more than your 500$ investment, over time by sitting on the parts you keep, then yes it's a good deal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bought a part out car of kijiji - SVTseller - 12-20-2010, 01:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Svt Part Out On Kijiji! castone 15 5,126 04-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Jmountney1