Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07 zx3... Where to start???
(02-14-2011, 01:38 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 03:08 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Ok well I'm on the right track in my head... Was already looking at the rear svt conversion kit from cfm... Don't know if there's cheaper ones out there... Hate drum brakes!!! Also with the suspension was already looking at the eibach 1.5" lowering kit, not to sure what kind of lowering springs I should be looking at? Any links to other companies would be appreciated. And a check for wheels and tires not sure on the tires yet but I'm checkin out the enkei ev5s hyper bronze... And didn't know about waiting for the tb and intake till the turbo or whatever I go with... Why would be the downside of installing my short ram and tb if the engine gets retuned after the mods?

If you've already spent money on short ram and tb, then no point in waiting ... if, on the other hand you haven't yet purchased those items then it might be recommended to wait and get what you need that matches the requirements of whatever turbo kit you get.

The other thing not yet mentioned is something like an SCT Ex-cal 3 and a tune.

I stand to be corrected, but if you've just got an exhaust and a short ram a performance tune is a really nice addition - but you really don't need it ... but if you've got exhaust and sri things and a tb, you really should get a tune.

Hey, no I don't have anything on the car yet... An haven't purchased anything yet!!! Planning on getting an xcal... However when u purchase an fswerks turbo it includes an xcal... I'll proll end up buying one before I get the turbo in than tell fswerks to not include the one with theirs... Justget them to email me the turbo tune.

Messages In This Thread
07 zx3... Where to start??? - MuskokaZX3 - 02-13-2011, 01:02 PM
RE: 07 zx3... Where to start??? - MuskokaZX3 - 02-14-2011, 02:31 AM
RE: 07 zx3... Where to start??? - Spinal - 02-15-2011, 04:37 AM
RE: 07 zx3... Where to start??? - GFXjamie - 02-16-2011, 09:19 AM