Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2003 ZTW Wagon Questions
Hey all,

1. My owners and service manual both mention "green" and "yellow" coolant. The car has "yellow" in it right now. I was just wondering if the "yellow" was what my wagon came with from the factory? From reading the service manual it seems that the "yellow" coolant should be replaced (flushed I assume) at 100K. Any benefits of flushing it sooner or just go by factory recommendation?

2. My air filter box has two seized bolts. I am going to remove the box and get the round nuts off. Should I just replace the bolt and nuts with something more standard or just use zip ties when I get OEM bolts off? Anyone with better ideas let me know if it doesn't required having a machine shop in the garage.

3. The lower passenger side fog light has a bit of moisture in it. Can I fix this myself and do you know any good threads on how to do it if possible? Also is there any good HID fog light kits that could just be dropped in? I find the stock fog lights don't add much light on a rainy dark night.

4. Is there a timing belt or chain in the 2003's? My mechanic said I should change it at 100K, but the service manual says 200K. Any insights?

Everything else seems pretty good though.

2003 ZTW Wagon

Messages In This Thread
2003 ZTW Wagon Questions - 2003ZTW - 05-23-2011, 11:19 AM
RE: 2003 ZTW Wagon Questions - duckcanuck - 05-23-2011, 01:37 PM
RE: 2003 ZTW Wagon Questions - buzz2.0 - 05-24-2011, 01:37 AM