Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitness Update - End of April
I'm down to 252 lbs. I started at 278 in February.
I haven't weighed this little in 10 years.

I actually bought a 36 waist pair of jeans yesterday, and tossed my 40's because I was sagging bad.
I haven't worn a 36 in as long as I can remember.

My goal is to get into a large Guess shirt by Christmas.

I feel fantastic and I'm still going.
I was told that burning fat is easier by building muscle. The muscles are the furnace that feeds on the fat. I do cardio every 3rd day. 2min. sprints and walk for 1 min. I do that for 20 min. I've also been known to jump in on a spin class with my hot wife.

I like weight training, but I'm getting bored. I need to switch it up to make sure I stay engaged.

Looking at your pictures guys, I don't think I'll ever be that defined. It's just not my body type. I've been working the s**t out of my arms, and legs, and I've only just begun to see definition(s.) We'll see I guess.

What I have noticed is my skin has cleared up since working out, my temperament at work has mellowed and I enjoy things more. Especially the chicken wings on Thursday nights (My ball night / cheat night.) not to mention my skills in the bedroom are far better. lol.

Weather you work out one way or the other, the important thing is that you're taking care of yourself.

I'm hoping in time I'll have the brass enough to throw up some pictures.

Messages In This Thread
Fitness Update - End of April - NOS2Go4Me - 04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
RE: Fitness Update - End of April - ANTHONYD - 06-02-2011, 08:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FITNESS UPDATE. JUNE 2012 ANTHONYD 12 4,741 06-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Last Post: meford4u
  Fitness Update darkpuppet 11 4,224 05-12-2009, 04:28 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Fitness Update - End Of Summer Edition... darkpuppet 9 2,890 09-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Last Post: heelchain