Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best exhaust system for 2010 ford focus
(06-09-2011, 06:44 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Nice rant lol... Well when your getting 1700 orders in a day for diesel and truck systems, I don't think they're too worried about the focus market!

^^ and precisely this attitude is why I'm done with MBRP. If you can't see the huge sea change in how they treated a decent number of customers then you're drinking the "high profit" koolaid too.

MBRP used to be a great Canadian manufacturer to support. And indeed, part of the reason why they grew was because of sport compact "back in the day", before they had their twenty gazillion diesel orders per year.

Also, FYI guys, you can get a Borla or Magnaflow cat-back still for your cars - or better yet, support someone who hasn't turned their back on the sport compact community just because it was convenient to do so: FSWerks.

Not that the new people care, but I'm throwing my support behind Randy and the crew at FSWerks from now on.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best exhaust system for 2010 ford focus - NOS2Go4Me - 06-09-2011, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resonator For Exhaust System metalx 3 2,064 11-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Last Post: metalx